Hapje-Tapje is a not-to-be-missed culinary feast in the centre of Leuven. The European Institute of Innovation & Technology for Food (EIT Food) will be showcasing for the first time ever a 16-meter long food innovation booth.
Taste, touch and see the #FutureOfFood at our innovation booth located at the top of Tiensestraat on the famous Rector de Somerplein in the centre of Leuven:
– 3D-print your own food in all shapes and sizes with Natural Machines and Flatev food printers
– Taste tailor-made #SmartCocktails created using Big Data for ingredient-pairings you had never imagined thanks to Foodpairing
– Test the new SmartWithFood and Apporto apps by Colruyt Group that help you choose products that meet your personal nutritional requirements or preferences in-store and easily create and share your shopping lists.
– Try Ceviche made from sustainably farmed Omegabaars fish developed by KU Leuven
– Taste the well-known Kanzi Apple, specifically designed to provide a deliciously balanced flavour and see for yourself!
– Snap your own #FunPic at our photo booth and spread the word on the importance of the future of food. The most shared and liked photo will win a prize!
Hapje Tapje: https://www.facebook.com/HapjeTapje/
EIT Food: https://www.eitfood.eu